Peter Parez specialises in corporate, financial and commercial law. He joined Janson as a partner in January 2018, after having worked in several Anglo-Saxon law firms.
Peter has extensive experience and particular expertise in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), private equity and venture capital transactions, acting as lead negotiator and/or main contact for the client. Peter also assists numerous clients in areas related to corporate finance and financial products.
Peter is much appreciated for his client-oriented approach. He advises and represents multinational and local companies, private equity funds and financial institutions.
Languages: Dutch, French, English
- 01/2018 - ...: Partner - Janson
- 01/2017- 12/2017: Counsel - Simmons & Simmons
- 2009 - 2016: Counsel - Bird & Bird LLP
- 2007 - 2009: Associate - Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- 2006 - 2007: Associate - Baker & McEnzie
- 2004 - 2005: Associate - Baker & McEnzie
- 2009 - 2010: Master of Finance, Solvay Business School
- 2005 - 2006: LL.M. in International Business Law, McGill University (Canada)
- 2003 - 2004: Master in Business Law, University of Ghent (cum laude)
- 1998 - 2003: Law degree, University of Ghent (magna cum laude)