- Senior counsel
Michel Lévy Morelle holds a law degree from the Université Libre de Bruxelles. He has been practising as a lawyer since 1973 and became a partner at Janson on 1 January 1982. He has been Senior Counsel since the beginning of 2021.
Michel specialises in real estate, commercial law and estate planning. He has been appointed on numerous occasions as a judicial representative, in particular by the Commercial Court of Brussels and Nivelles (approximately 700 appointments since 1980 as provisional administrator, bankruptcy trustee or receiver).
Languages: French, Dutch, English
- 01/2021 - ...: Senior Counsel - Janson
- 01/1982 - 12/2020: Partner - Janson
Member of the Brussels Bar since September 1973.
- 1990 - 1993: Member and Treasurer of the Council of the Brussels Bar Association
- 1986 - 1990: Lecturer professional training (ethics and practice of commercial law - CAPA cycle) for trainee lawyers
- 1982 - 1985: Head of Column of the Legal Aid Office
- 1977 - 1979: Commissioner at the Young Bar Conference in Brussels
- 1973: Law degree, Université Libre de Bruxelles (cum laude)