Pierre-Alexandre Fassin holds a Master in Law from the University of Ghent (2014) which he completed in 2016 with an LL.M. in Banking, Finance and Securities Law from the University of Pennsylvania and a Certificate of Study in Finance from the Wharton School.
Pierre-Alexandre's practice focuses primarily on commercial and corporate law.
Languages: Dutch, French, English
- 01/2019 - ...: Associate - Janson
- 11/2018 - 01/2019: Associate - Nauta Dutilh
- 09/2016 - 10/2018: Junior Associate - Stibbe
- 05/2015 - 07/2015: Trainee - White & Case LLP
- 09/2014 - 03/2015: Staff Attorney - Jones Day
- 2015 - 2016: Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Banking, Finance and Securities Law, University of Pennsylvania
- 2015 - 2016: Certificate of Study in Finance, University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- 2009 - 2014: Master in Law, University of Ghent
- 2013: Exchange Student International business law, American University Washington College of Law