Klara Storme obtained her Master's degree in Law in 2010 at the University of Ghent (cum laude). She also obtained a Master after Master in Law and Economics at the ULB (2011) and a Master after Master in Corporate Law at the HUB/KU Leuven (2014, magna cum laude). In 2015, she was assistant to Professor Tilleman at the KU Leuven.
In 2011, Klara was admitted to the Brussels Bar and joined Janson in January 2017.
She specialises in economic law, mainly corporate and commercial law.
Languages: Dutch, French, English
- 01/2017 - ...: Senior Associate - Janson
- 01/2016 - 31/2016: Notarial lawyer - Berquin Notaries
- 08/2012 - 12/2015: Lawyer - Racine
- 08/2011 - 07/2012: Lawyer - Philippe & Partners
- 07/2015 - 09/2016: Part-time practical assistant of Prof. Tilleman, KULeuven
- 2016 - ...: Board member and audit committee member - Scheerders Van Kerckhove's Verenigde Fabrieken
- 2013 - 2014: Master after Master in Corporate law, HUB/KU Leuven (magna cum laude)
- 2010 - 2011: Master after Master in Law and Economics, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- 2008 - 2010: Master in Law, Ghent University (cum laude)
- 2005 - 2008: Bachelor of Laws, Ghent University