Arnaud de Thier graduated from Université Catholique de Louvain in September 2017 with a Master degree after his bachelor in the law at the Université Saint-Louis. He also studied at the Università degli Studi di Milano as part of an Erasmus program.
Arnaud is member of the French Order of Lawyers at the Brussels Bar since November 2018. He also joined Janson that same year in the company law and the real estate law departments as a lawyer-trainee.
2017: Graduate cum laude in Master in Law specializing in corporate law at the Catholic University of Louvain. Great distinction for the record made on shareholder agreements
2015: Bachelor's degree in law with minor in economics and management at Université Saint-Louis Bruxelles
September 2016: Trainee in the Real Estate department of the law firm "Loyens & Loeff".
Right of leases
· Due diligence in real estate matters (leases, rights in rem, ...)
October 2018: Lawyer specializing in corporate law and real estate law at Janson
· Corporate Law: Mergers & Acquisitions
· Right of leases
· Construction Law
- Administrator in the non-profit association "Camp de Partage": I am in constant contact with young people under the protection of the youth judge, and their institutions
- Director from 2015 to 2018 within the non-profit association "24 hours Vélo du Bois de la Cambre" which organizes a cycling race for more than 10,000 scouts and guides.
- Erasmus in Milan for 5 months at the beginning of 2017
- President of the students of the Institute Saint-André in 2011-2012, and guest member of the Board of the Institute as part of my role as President
French: mother language
English: Very good mastery following linguistic internships
Dutch: Good mastery following language courses including 3 weeks immersion in Antwerp in January 2018.
Italian: Improved basic knowledge thanks to an Erasmus at Mila